BLOG POSTS & REPORTS
IN THE NEWS
- Women@Forbes: Women With Disabilities Face High Barriers To Entrepreneurship. How To Change That. By Samantha Harrington, January 31, 2018.
- Forbes: Accenture, EY, Google, Microsoft And Other Leaders Find Great Value In Employees With Disabilities. By Paolo Gaudiano, November 6, 2017.
- Council of State Governments Policy Brief: Workforce Development Efforts for People with Disabilities: Entrepreneurship, Tax Incentives and Procurement. By Elizabeth Whitehouse & Leah Byers, March 6, 2017.
- UIC News: East Meets West: Helping entrepreneurs who have disabilities make dreams a reality. By Francisca Corona, September 27, 2016.
- IDHD Annual Report: The CEED Project Reduces Employment Barriers Faced by People with Disabilities. September 27, 2016, pg. 11.
- JJ's List Blog: People with Disabilities are Often the Best Entrepreneurs! By JJ Hanley, July 31, 2015.
- Entrepreneur.com: This Program Wants to Help People With Disabilities Become Entrepreneurs. By Carly Okyle, May 27, 2015.
- ChicagoInno: New UIC Program Is Helping Disabled Entrepreneurs Start Up Their Businesses. By Jim Dallke, April 21, 2015.
- Disability Scoop: Program Looks To Turn People With Disabilities Into Entrepreneurs. By Michelle Diament, April 21, 2015.
- UIC News: Bringing business opportunities to disabled aspiring entrepreneurs. By Jeanne Galatzer-Levy, April 9, 2015.
- U. Chicago News: NoBody's Perfect documentary screening, panel discussion to tackle art, disability, sexuality. By Megan E. Doherty, May 21, 2013.
- UIC News: Helping people with disabilities become social entrepreneurs. By Jeffron Boynés, November 2, 2011.