BLOG POSTS & REPORTS
- Work Matters: A Framework for States on Workforce Development for People with Disabilities (2016). The Council of State Governments & National Conference of State Legislatures.
- Caldwell, K. (2016). The CEED Project: The Potential of Entrepreneurship. Disability.gov guest blogger.
- Caldwell, K. & Friedman, C. (2015). Plain Language Summaries for Publications. Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD) best practice recommendation.
- Friedman, C. & Caldwell, K. (2015). Plain Language Summaries for Publications. AUCD Early Career Professionals' September guest blogger.
- Heller, T., van Heumen, L., Caldwell, K., Wei, Y., Xiong, S., Burke, M. (2015). Ligas Evaluation Annual Report: Year 2 Report. UIC Institute on Disability & Human Development, Annual Report.
- van Heumen, L., Caldwell, K., Xiong, S. & Heller, T. (2015). The Ligas Consent Decree: An Evaluation of the Preferences and Experiences of Persons with_ Disabilities on the Waiting List. UIC Institute on Disability & Human Development, Research Brief.
- Parker Harris, S., Gould, R., Caldwell, K., Fujiura, G. T., Jones, R., Ojok, P., Perez, K., & Olmstead, A. (2014). Rapid Evidence Review Technical Report (pp. 1-44). Chicago, IL: ADA National Network Knowledge Translation Center.
- Caldwell, K. (2014) Writing for Publication (As a Grad Student). AUCD Early Career Professionals' June guest blogger.
IN THE NEWS
- Forbes: Accenture, EY, Google, Microsoft And Other Leaders Find Great Value In Employees With Disabilities. By Paolo Gaudiano, November 6, 2017.
- Council of State Governments Policy Brief: Workforce Development Efforts for People with Disabilities: Entrepreneurship, Tax Incentives and Procurement. By Elizabeth Whitehouse & Leah Byers, March 6, 2017.
- UIC News: East Meets West: Helping entrepreneurs who have disabilities make dreams a reality. By Francisca Corona, September 27, 2016.
- IDHD Annual Report: The CEED Project Reduces Employment Barriers Faced by People with Disabilities. September 27, 2016, pg. 11.
- JJ's List Blog: People with Disabilities are Often the Best Entrepreneurs! By JJ Hanley, July 31, 2015.
- Entrepreneur.com: This Program Wants to Help People With Disabilities Become Entrepreneurs. By Carly Okyle, May 27, 2015.
- ChicagoInno: New UIC Program Is Helping Disabled Entrepreneurs Start Up Their Businesses. By Jim Dallke, April 21, 2015.
- Disability Scoop: Program Looks To Turn People With Disabilities Into Entrepreneurs. By Michelle Diament, April 21, 2015.
- UIC News: Bringing business opportunities to disabled aspiring entrepreneurs. By Jeanne Galatzer-Levy, April 9, 2015.
- U. Chicago News: NoBody's Perfect documentary screening, panel discussion to tackle art, disability, sexuality. By Megan E. Doherty, May 21, 2013.
- UIC News: Helping people with disabilities become social entrepreneurs. By Jeffron Boynés, November 2, 2011.